Monday, July 27, 2015

Week Two - May 19th, 2015

Weeell, Im good. Ok,love you guys bye....... So its been really tough here, but I have also been having a really good time! I really like my district and my companion and all the people in my building! They are all going to be powerful and spiritual missionaries! One of the most spiritual moments I have had since I was here was like 4 or 5 days ago, I was having a really tough day, Im not sure why. I just felt like I shouldn't be out here and that I wasnt good enough and stuff like that. But that night I got to class late for some reason and my class was reading in Ether 12 I think verses 26 and 27. Those verses talked about how god shows us our weaknesses not to put us down, but to humble ourselves so that he can make us strong. I just about cried when I read that, it was exactly what I needed to hear. And the funny thing is, my whole district, like seriously everyone in my district also had the crappiest day! That was a really cool bonding spiritual moment for us. So anyways after I read that, my teacher had us all write a strength that each one of our district members have so I keep it in my scriptures in Ether, so if I ever feel low I know what to read. Ever since then I have been having really good days! I just need a reminder sometimes for the reasons that I am out here. Spanish is difficult, but practice makes perfect, and I have already learned a ton. 
Welll anyways..... Im not going to have time to read this email so I hope it made sense haha. I love you all! Dont forget to write and stuff. Hasta Luego!
 
Santiago Chile Temple. The view from his room in the Chile MTC.
Elder Aston & his MTC companion in front of the Spain Embassy.
"Here's a random picture of the city I'm in"

No comments:

Post a Comment