Monday, July 27, 2015

Week Four - June 2nd, 2015

So I have about ten billion things to say, so ill just pick a few. So first a funny story: Yesterday, the trio of Hermanas in my district were teaching a lesson to a teacher acting as an investigator and one of the girls wanted to say I asked to god and he answered my prayer. When I asked I felt it in my heart that I recieved an answer. She didn't know how to say I asked so she was like how do this? And one of the Hermanas said, Im pretty sure its pedo. In Spanish pedo means fart hahahaha. So she basically said, I farted to god and he answered my prayer. When I farted I felt it in my heart hahaha. Hooo so funny. Anyways, now for a different story. I learned this past week that to go to a decent University in Chile is around 20,000 - 30,000 a year! Because of this, there are lots of protests and riots! Well one day me and my companion just finished a lesson with our investigator when all of the sudden there was a knock on the door and apparently there were protests going on about 10 minutes away from where we were! But the freaky part was that the 6 weeker missionaries were out proselyting in that area! So the afternoon teachers all left the MTC and we were left there staring out the window. Nothing happened to the 6 weekers, but they said that it was getting pretty sketchy out there! I also learned that they have different kinds of vehicles that fight against the protesters. There is one called the Llama (in spanish) Which basically sprays super high pressure water, another that releases an even more potent pepper spray, and finally one that releases a super high pitch sound that makes people become disoriented and throw up! Lots of fun! Hahaha anyways..... The MTC is good, I gave an entire Restoration lesson all in Spanish! That was a mile stone for me haha. I only have 2 more weeks and then Im out of here! Its really going to be sad to leave my district, we have all become really tight. Anyways, Thanks for all your letters and emails. I really appreciate it! Adios!
 
 
"These are my roommates that left this morning :( They are going to be great missionaries."
"This is a picture of where I play soccer in the mornings. This isn't the cool place where I play but we like this one because it is close."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment