Monday, July 27, 2015

Week Seven - June 29th, 2015

¡Hola! Sooo, this week hasnt been too crazy. I got to have my first baptism this past week which was an experience I wont forget for one thing, the font wasnt very full because the water decided to turn off, and the other was I was baptizing a girl who weighed more then me so I really had to work to get her out of the water hahaha. Anyways it was good other than that:) So the area I am in is called Olumé. Its not super far from Viña del Mar, but it is pretty different. It is very deserty here and gets flippin cold during the mornings and nights. I really like the people in my ward and district. Im surprised at how many of the people speak English, there is this one man who is from Colorado and doesnt speak any Spanish only English hahaha so he talks to me a lot, because he doesnt have a lot of people to talk to except his wife. I had lunch with them a few days ago and it was really fun. The other members that speak English are the ones that served missions haha they all had to learn English because of their companions. Oh yeah! I also help teach an English class which is a lot of fun! I like being the one teaching a language and not having to learn it for once haha. Anyways that about sums up what I had to talk about this week! Thanks for all your emails and love and stuff! Entonces ¡Chao!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment