Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 85 - December 26, 2016

Yesterday was Christmas, but we still had 3 investigators go to church and Rosa got confirmed!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO! Haha so right now we have three dates for baptism one with Nicol who was supposed to be baptized this week, but she didn't go to church last week so we changed her date to January 7th, Gabriel who is a 14 year old for the same day and finally Jose who is the fiance of a member who lives in the Laguna Verde! Pray lots for these people so that they will be able to progress and reach these goals! 

Christmas eve we stayed with the family who lives in the Laguna Verde, and we had a night of cakes and french fries (Because they asked me what I wanted hahaha) They also had an Ex-missionary from Utah there with his wife too so it was fun to see them too. But that's about all that's going on. 

I got to talk to the family yesterday which was great haha, and I was thinking about what my grandpa asked me while we were skyping and he asked me what goals do I have for the rest of my mission. I have been thinking about this a lot lately, especially in the person that I want to be after the mission. I want to be someone who is humble but strong. I don't want to go back with the same pridefulness that I left with. I want to be somebody who does lots of service because I love to do it not because I have a calling. I want to take advantage of this time that I have left to grow my testimony and my knowledge so that I can talk with the spirit and help other people get to the truth. I'm so grateful for all your support! Have an excellent week! CHAO! 





No comments:

Post a Comment