Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 35 - January 11th, 2016

Soo this week was pretty good I guess. GRICEL AND EDUARDO GOT MARRIED!!!!!! AND GRICEL GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! Hahaha their wedding was this saturday and it was really cool. Gricel was baptized by my companion and I baptized the daughter of Gricel who has 8 years. The ward worked really hard to make her wedding and baptism very special:) It turned out really good. I got a ton of pictures hahaha. We also set a date for baptism with the sister of Gricel, Francheska and a girl named Anakena. The older sister of Anakena got baptized and married to the missionary who converted her and she has been here for about two or three weeks. And she has helped us a lot!!! Her testimony is very strong and she is a great influence for her sister. Sooo we got quite a bit of work to do this week, Becuase they both have dates on the same day, January 23. Francheska has to stop smoking which shouldn´t be too hard because she is only smoking 2 or 3 a day. But make sure to pray for her so that everything will go smoothly. The thing that kind of sucks now, is that Companion exchanges are this Wednesday! And I have been in my sector for about 4 months and a half sooo I might be leaving:( We will find out this Tuesday if I leave or not and then Wednesday is when I would be going to Viña del Mar. Im really grateful for all those who prayed for Gricel and Eduardo!!!! Everything went really really well. Usually the things we plan never go according to the plan haha, but this one did!! Hahaha so thank you for all your support!!!! Make sure to pray for our investigators who have dates for baptism too!!!! OK, CHAO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment