Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Week 12 - August 3rd, 2015

Soooo my companion and I survived this last transfer! Woot woot, but one of the sisters in a ward left after being there 7 months. Very sad, but its for the best haha. Anyway, this week we had one Investigator attend sacrament meeting and we got an inactive family to go also! Its really good to have people attend Sundays were its testimony meeting, because its like having the whole ward bare testimony in one lesson. This past week we also had an activity that we organized and yeah..... it was good haha. Hahaha well it wasnt terrible and now I know what not to do next time! Hahaha I also found a gigantic tarantula, but we were in a hurry so I wasnt able to pick it up:( Next time haha. Well, other then that Im feeling really good for this coming week! I sure hope it all goes according to plan haha.... yeah, weeeell, anyway, thanks for all the letters and your support! I love all yall. Chao!!






No comments:

Post a Comment