Friday, April 28, 2017

His Last General Email - April 24th, 2017

THE LAST TESTS BEFORE THE END OF MY MISSION. Hahaha this week has been crazy! First of all I have basically lost my voice hahaha. I just woke up two days ago and my throat was really dry and I could barely talk. Hahaha its getting a little bit better. This last Wednesday there was something called a Censo which was basically to see how many people are in Chile and their living conditions sooo we had to stay in the house until they came to censor us. BUT THEY NEVER CAME. We stayed in the house the WHOLE DAY. We lost 4 appointments all with investigators!!!! NOOOO! Haha and yesterday The Montecino´s family didnt go to church!! Soo we set the date for  April 30th which is my last day in my sector!!! THey have their interview this Friday! MAke sure to pray a lot for them!!! BUT Manuel went to church and he went to an activity which he loved!!!! He is really getting to like the church a lot. His problem was that he has to stop going to his other church, and this activity helped him have the friendships that he needs. We hope to set the date for baptsim for this Sunday too, Pray for a miracle!!! Weell, I ran out of time but this is my last week in the mission. I have had the best experience of my life. Im so grateful for this oportunity that I had to serve the Lord and the people here in Chile. I know that this is the true church. I know that our Heavenly Father lives and loves us and has a perfect plan for everyone. I know that my family will be eternal, Im so grateful for them. I know that these things are true. Thank you for all the support. Have a great week! CHAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment