Friday, December 18, 2015

Week 29 - November 30th, 2015

Weell this week has kind of been unproductive hahaha. This last Monday I got really sick and actually threwup on the sidewalk in La Serena. I think it was because of the combination of not drinking anything or eating at all that day and then also because it was really really hot. So we just went straight home and I just slept for the rest of the night. The next day we took it really slow, but I felt a lot better. The other thing that happened this week is that my companion, Elder Marchant finished his mission this past week so right now I have to be with the Zone leaders until I can get a new companion which will be Wednesday. So right now I am with them. We also had three BBQs this week so there was some good parts hahaha. None of our investigators are progressing right now, but Gricel did go to church, so our next lesson is going to be to set a date for marriage and baptism. Pray for her this week that she will feel good about the decision!! ANYWAYS, thats pretty much what happened. We had a really good lesson with an investigotar yesterday and he wants to get baptized, BUT they have to get married :P That is probably the hardest part of the mission hahaha. So right now everything is good! I get my new companion this week so I have a good feeling about this next Change!! CHAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment