Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 24 - October 26th, 2015

Soooo This week has been pretty crazy! Elder Johnson finally left Parte Alta after 6 months here, and I got a new companion! We got the call at 8:30 Tuesday night, and left the next day at 9:30 for Viña del Mar. The best part is though, that I had to go on a 6 hour bus ride ALL the way to Viña and then another 6 bus ride back! So I didnt get home until 2AM the next day! But now we are here. My new companion is Elder Marchant. He is from Sandy, Utah and only has 6 weeks left and then he is going to finish his mission!! So Im pretty sure that going to be in parte alta for another 3 months! Geez. BUT its ok! Gricel and Edwardo are finally going to get married! WOOOHOOO. BUT the problem is, is that the place where you get legally married is closed. The workers are on strike in all of Chile so nobody can get married right now, EXCEPT the gays. Yep, it became legal in Chile a little while ago. So now we just have to wait for it to open again, but who knows when that is going to be. Yeah...... and we also passed by for lots of less active members and found lots of new people to teach, so Im excited to start doing that:) Y eso! Thats what I got for this week! Oh and a quick story this week: I was playing the piano in sacrament meeting and a huge tremor went off and lots of the members started freaking out and I was just sitting there playing like, should I stop? Hahaha that was crazy. ANYWAYS thats it for this week! Thank you all for the continued support! I love you all tons! Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment